CHECK OUT THE NEW SITE

For Current info, check out Corey Cohen Comedy Productions. From now until further notice, I'll be posting all relevant performance and production info there. Yay!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

WTF2008?

Friends,

As 2008 draws to a close, I look back on the year and realize it really ate shit, up until the end. But then, all at once, this year became incredible, groundbreaking, time-changing! The Phillies win, Obama wins, hope is restored, and then, when it seems it couldn't possibly get any better, Steal This Show comes with a hard left and knocks this city right in the dick. 

Now, 2009 is fast approaching, and we must ask, can we maintain this awesomeness?

Well I can gaurantee one thing: In these hard times, Steal This Show will be there. We will be there January 16th and February 13th with laughs to spare. We will pass guffaws to the needy, chuckles to the less fortunate, and tears of joy to all the girls and boys.

Make 2009 the year you say, "Yes, I can go to Steal This Show. Yes, I can bring my own beer. Yes, I can laugh."

Stay strong,

Corey Cohen

No comments: